As more information emerges, we are adapting. Physical therapy has been deemed an essential service, so we will remain open to serve our patients in person as long as it remains safe to do so. Did you know we also offer Virtual Visits?!?!
What We're Doing:
1. Cleaning: We continue to use hospital-grade disinfectant to sterilize all the surfaces that patients or their personal items contact after each session. We sweep and Swiffer the hard floors and vacuum and spray the rugs with rubbing alcohol at the end of each day.
2. Air Quality: We have complete control of the temperature and air-flow of our space with a fully contained wall heater. We open the outside door after each patient to allow for fresh air to enter. We are also using an air-purification blend of essential oils, which are diffused into the office all day.
3. Masks: We require masks to be worn by clinicians and patients in the office at all times.
4. Patients: We request that all family members remain in their cars with the exception of a parent being present for an underaged patient.
4. Self Screening: Please reschedule your visit if you have any of the following symptoms:
-Fever or chills
-Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
-Muscle or body aches
-New loss of taste or smell
-Congestion or runny nose
-Nausea or vomiting
We appreciate your understanding and patience with us as we all do our best to navigate through this ever-changing world. Please feel free to reach out with questions or concerns! We look forward to continuing to work with you in-person and virtually, so we don't waste any time getting your body back on track and meeting your goals!